top of page
EOSH UK Level 3 - Award in Security Management Safety & Operation
(EOSH - Environmental Occupational Safety and Health)
The Level 3 – Award in Security Management Safety & Operation is an advanced training program designed to provide comprehensive knowledge and skills in security management and operations. This course focuses on equipping participants with the expertise needed to lead and manage security operations effectively. It covers advanced topics such as risk assessment, security planning, personnel management, crisis response, and security technology utilization. Participants will develop a deep understanding of security management principles and gain practical skills to handle complex security challenges.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 5 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
• Advanced Security Management Principles
• Threat Assessment and Risk Management
• Security Planning and Strategy Development
• Security Technology and Systems Integration
• Crisis Management and Emergency Response
• Personnel Management and Training in Security
• Security Auditing and Compliance
• Information Security and Cyber security
• Business Continuity Planning
• Legal and Ethical Considerations in Security Management
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
EOSH - UK: Security Management Safety & Operation Courses:
Highfield - UK Courses
EOSH - UK Courses
CPD - UK Courses
bottom of page