top of page
EOSH UK -Award in Train The Trainer - Security Management Safety & Operation
(EOSH - Environmental Occupational Safety and Health)
The Award in Train the Trainer – Security Management Safety and Operation is a specialized program designed for individuals who wish to become trainers in the field of security management. This course focuses on equipping participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively train others in security management principles and practices. Participants will learn instructional techniques, training program development, and delivery methods specific to the field of security management. The course covers topics such as adult learning principles, training needs analysis, training evaluation, and creating engaging and effective training materials.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 7-10 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
• Introduction to Training in Security Management
• Adult Learning Principles and Training Methodologies
• Training Needs Analysis and Program Development
• Creating Engaging Training Materials
• Effective Training Delivery Techniques
• Assessing and Evaluating Learner Performance
• Facilitating Group Discussions and Activities
• Using Technology in Security Training
• Managing Difficult Participants and Challenging Situations
• Continuous Professional Development for Trainers
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
EOSH - UK: Security Management Safety & Operation Courses:
Highfield - UK Courses
EOSH - UK Courses
CPD - UK Courses
bottom of page