top of page
EOSH UK Level 2 - Award in Basic Scaffolding Safety
(EOSH - Environmental Occupational Safety and Health)
The Level 2 Award in Basic Scaffolding Safety is a foundational course that provides participants with essential knowledge and skills related to scaffolding safety. This course is suitable for individuals who are involved in construction, maintenance, or any other industry where scaffolding is used. Participants will learn about the key principles of safe scaffolding practices, including scaffold erection, inspection, maintenance, and dismantling.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 3 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
• Introduction to Scaffolding Safety
• Roles and Responsibilities in Scaffolding Operations
• Types of Scaffolding and their Uses
• Scaffold Components and Terminology
• Scaffold Erection and Dismantling Procedures
• Scaffolding Stability and Load Capacity
• Fall Protection Systems in Scaffolding
• Electrical Safety in Scaffolding
• Hazards Identification and Risk Assessment
• Emergency Procedures and Response
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
EOSH - UK: Scaffolding Courses:
Highfield - UK Courses
EOSH - UK Courses
CPD - UK Courses
bottom of page