top of page
EOSH UK Award in Safe Scaffolding Erection, Dismantling & Modification
(EOSH - Environmental Occupational Safety and Health)
The Award in Safe Scaffolding Erection, Dismantling & Modification is a specialized training program designed to provide individuals with the skills and knowledge required to safely erect, dismantle, and modify scaffolding structures. This course emphasizes best practices, industry regulations, and risk management techniques specific to scaffolding operations. Participants will learn the necessary techniques for ensuring the structural integrity and stability of scaffolding systems while maintaining a safe working environment.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 4-5 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
• Introduction to Safe Scaffolding Practices
• Legislation and Regulations for Scaffold Operations
• Roles and Responsibilities of Scaffolders
• Scaffold Types and Components
• Scaffolding Tools and Equipment
• Scaffold Erection Procedures and Techniques
• Scaffolding Stability and Structural Integrity
• Scaffold Dismantling and Removal Procedures
• Modification and Adaptation of Scaffolds
• Load Capacities and Weight Distribution
• Risk Assessment and Hazard Identification
• Fall Protection and Safety Measures
• Communication and Signaling on Scaffolds
• Inspection and Maintenance of Scaffolding
• Emergency Response and Rescue Procedures
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
EOSH - UK: Scaffolding Courses:
Highfield - UK Courses
EOSH - UK Courses
CPD - UK Courses
bottom of page