top of page
EOSH UK Award in Tower Crane Safe Operator Training
(EOSH - Environmental Occupational Safety and Health)
The Award in Tower Crane Safe Operator Training is a comprehensive program designed to equip participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to operate tower cranes safely and effectively. The course covers essential aspects such as crane setup, load handling, communication, safety protocols, and maintenance procedures. Participants will learn about the different types of tower cranes, their components, and operational controls. Emphasis is placed on understanding and implementing industry best practices and regulatory guidelines to ensure safe crane operations.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 4-5 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
• Introduction to tower cranes and their types
• Safety regulations and standards for tower crane operations
• Crane components and controls
• Crane setup and dismantling procedures
• Load charts and load handling techniques
• Communication protocols for crane operations
• Safe lifting practices and rigging principles
• Understanding wind effects and working in challenging weather conditions
• Emergency response and rescue procedures
• Preventive maintenance and inspection of tower cranes
• Review of case studies and incidents related to tower crane operations
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
EOSH - UK: Safe Operator Training Courses:
Highfield - UK Courses
EOSH - UK Courses
CPD - UK Courses
bottom of page