top of page
EOSH UK Award in Boom Lift Safe Operator Training
(EOSH - Environmental Occupational Safety and Health)
The Award in Boom Safe Operator Training is a comprehensive program designed to equip individuals with the necessary knowledge and skills to become proficient and safe boom operators. This course focuses on the safe operation of boom lifts, also known as cherry pickers or aerial work platforms. Participants will learn about boom lift types, safety regulations, pre-operation inspections, proper use of controls, hazard identification, fall protection, and emergency procedures to ensure the safe and efficient operation of boom lifts.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 4-5 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
• Introduction to boom lifts and their applications
• Types of boom lifts and their features
• Boom lift safety regulations and standards
• Pre-operation inspections and maintenance checks
• Operating controls and functions of boom lifts
• Hazard identification and risk assessment
• Fall protection systems and procedures
• Safe working practices at height
• Maneuvering techniques and positioning of the boom lift
• Emergency procedures and rescue techniques
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
EOSH - UK: Safe Operator Training Courses:
Highfield - UK Courses
EOSH - UK Courses
CPD - UK Courses
bottom of page