top of page
EOSH UK Level 3 - Award in Road & Transport Safety
(EOSH - Environmental Occupational Safety and Health)
The Level 3 – Award in Road & Transport Safety is an advanced training program aimed at providing in-depth knowledge and skills related to road safety and transportation management. This course focuses on comprehensive road safety strategies, including traffic management, accident prevention, transportation planning, and sustainable mobility. Participants will gain a thorough understanding of the complexities and challenges of road and transport safety, and develop advanced techniques to enhance safety measures
The qualification has recommended course duration of 7 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
• Advanced Road Safety Principles and Concepts
• Transportation Planning and Management
• Traffic Engineering and Design
• Road Safety Audit and Assessment
• Risk Assessment
• Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS)
• Sustainable Transport Solutions
• Emergency Management in Transportation
• Driver Behavior and Human Factors in Road Safety
• Road Safety Policies and Legislation
• Research Methods and Data Analysis in Road Safety
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
EOSH - UK: Road & Transport Safety Courses:
Highfield - UK Courses
EOSH - UK Courses
CPD - UK Courses
bottom of page