top of page
EOSH UK - Award in workplace Transport safety
(EOSH - Environmental Occupational Safety and Health)
The Award in Workplace Transport Safety is specifically designed to provide comprehensive knowledge and skills in managing and promoting safety in workplace transport operations. This course focuses on ensuring safe practices for the movement of vehicles and pedestrians within workplaces, addressing key aspects such as risk assessment, safe maneuvering, traffic management, and communication protocols. Participants will learn effective strategies to prevent accidents, reduce risks, and create a safer working environment.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 4-5 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
• Introduction to Workplace Transport Safety
• Legal and Regulatory Framework for Workplace Transport
• Workplace Transport Risk Assessment
• Safe Vehicle Operations and Maneuvering
• Pedestrian Safety and Separation Measures
• Traffic Management and Signage
• Communication and Collaboration in Workplace Transport
• Loading and Unloading Safety Procedures
• Maintenance and Inspection of Workplace Vehicles
• Incident Reporting and Investigation
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
EOSH - UK: Road & Transport Safety Courses:
Highfield - UK Courses
EOSH - UK Courses
CPD - UK Courses
bottom of page