top of page
EOSH UK Level 3 - Award in P-Way Safety (Railway & Metro)
(EOSH - Environmental Occupational Safety and Health)
The Level 3 Award in P-Way Safety is an advanced course designed for individuals seeking in-depth knowledge and expertise in railway and metro track maintenance and safety. This course builds upon the Level 2 Award and provides participants with a comprehensive understanding of the principles and practices involved in working on the permanent way (P-Way) infrastructure.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 5 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
• Advanced P-Way Systems
• Track Design Principles
• Track Construction Techniques
• Track Maintenance Strategies
• Signaling and Telecommunication Systems
• Track Defects and Remedial Measures
• Track Monitoring and Inspection Technologies
• Track Rehabilitation and Renewal
• Environmental Considerations
• Safety Leadership and Management
• Legislation and Regulatory Requirements
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
EOSH - UK: Railway and Metro Safety Courses:
Highfield - UK Courses
EOSH - UK Courses
CPD - UK Courses
bottom of page