top of page
EOSH UK Level 3 - Award in OHE Safety (Railway & Metro)
(EOSH - Environmental Occupational Safety and Health)
The Level-3 Award in OHE Safety (Railway & Metro) is an advanced course designed to provide participants with in-depth knowledge and skills related to Overhead Electrification (OHE) safety in railway and metro systems. This course aims to equip participants with comprehensive expertise in OHE systems, safety regulations, risk assessment, planning and coordination, safe working practices, electrical safety, emergency response, incident investigation, competency requirements, and leadership in OHE safety.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 5 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
• Advanced OHE Systems
• OHE Safety Regulations and Compliance
• Risk Assessment and Management
• Planning and Coordination in OHE
• Safety Precautions on Electrified Sections
• Advanced Electrical Safety
• Emergency Response and Incident Management
• Incident Investigation and Lessons Learned in OHE
• Competency and Training Requirements
• Leadership in OHE Safety
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
EOSH - UK: Railway and Metro Safety Courses:
Highfield - UK Courses
EOSH - UK Courses
CPD - UK Courses
bottom of page