top of page
EOSH UK Level 2 - Award in Basic P-Way Safety (Railway & Metro)
(EOSH - Environmental Occupational Safety and Health)
The Level 2 – Award in Basic P-Way Safety (Railway & Metro) is a comprehensive training program designed to provide participants with a solid foundation in P-Way safety practices within railway and metro systems. This course aims to equip individuals with the necessary knowledge and skills to work safely and effectively in P-Way maintenance and construction activities.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 3 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
• Introduction to P-Way Systems
• Introduction to Railway and Metro Systems
• Hazards Identification and Risk Assessment
• Safe Working Practices in P-Way
• Track Maintenance and Inspection
• Track Renewal and Construction Methods
• Emergency Preparedness and Response
• Equipment Handling and Safety
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
EOSH - UK: Railway and Metro Safety Courses:
Highfield - UK Courses
EOSH - UK Courses
CPD - UK Courses
bottom of page