top of page
EOSH UK Award in Safe Project Management for Railway and Metro
(EOSH - Environmental Occupational Safety and Health)
The Award in Safe Project Management for Railway & Metro is a specialized course designed to equip professionals involved in project management within the railway and metro industry with the necessary skills and knowledge to ensure safety throughout all project phases. This course focuses on the unique challenges and requirements of managing projects in a safety-critical environment.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 5 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
• Introduction to Safe Project Management
• Safety Regulations and Standards
• Risk Management
• Safety Planning and Documentation
• Safety Culture and Leadership
• Safety Communication and Stakeholder Management
• Safety Reviews and Audits
• Contractor Management and Safety Performance
• Change Management and Safety Impact Assessment
• Incident and Accident Investigation
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
EOSH - UK: Railway and Metro Safety Courses:
Highfield - UK Courses
EOSH - UK Courses
CPD - UK Courses
bottom of page