top of page
EOSH UK Award in Functional Safety Certification (FSC) for Railway and Metro
(EOSH - Environmental Occupational Safety and Health)
The Award in Functional Safety Certification for Railway and Metro is a specialized course designed for professionals involved in the design, implementation, and management of safety-critical systems in the railway and metro industry. This course focuses on developing a deep understanding of functional safety concepts, standards, and best practices specific to rail transportation.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 5 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
• Introduction to Functional Safety
• Safety Standards and Regulations
• Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
• Safety Life Cycle and Safety Case Development
• Safety Integrity Level (SIL) Determination
• System Safety Requirements
• Safety Verification and Validation
• Safety Management System
• Change Management and Safety Assurance
• Functional Safety Assessments and Certification
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
EOSH - UK: Railway and Metro Safety Courses:
Highfield - UK Courses
EOSH - UK Courses
CPD - UK Courses
bottom of page