top of page
EOSH UK Level - Award in Industrial Occupational Health & Safety for Managers
(EOSH - Environmental Occupational Safety and Health)
The Award in Industrial Occupational Health & Safety for Managers is specifically designed for individuals in managerial or supervisory positions who are responsible for overseeing health and safety in an industrial setting. This course aims to provide managers with the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively manage health and safety practices within their teams and organizations.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 4-5 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
• Introduction to Industrial Occupational Health & Safety for Managers
• Legal and Regulatory Compliance for Managers
• Roles and Responsibilities of Managers in Health and Safety
• Risk Assessment and Management for Managers
• Incident Investigation and Reporting
• Developing and Implementing Safety Policies and Procedures
• Effective Communication of Health and Safety Practices
• Leading and Promoting a Safety Culture
• Monitoring and Auditing Health and Safety Performance
• Emergency Preparedness and Crisis Management.
• Improving health and safety & measuring performance of Managers.
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
EOSH - UK: Industrial Occupational Health & Safety Courses:
Highfield - UK Courses
EOSH - UK Courses
CPD - UK Courses
bottom of page