top of page
EOSH UK Level 4 - Award in Workplace Health & Safety
(EOSH - Environmental Occupational Safety and Health)
The Level 4 Award in Workplace Health & Safety is made to give people advanced knowledge and abilities in managing workplace health and safety. This course is appropriate for those who are in charge of managing health and safety or who want to advance in their health and safety professions. In order to help students effectively recognize, evaluate, and mitigate workplace dangers as well as create and implement health and safety management systems, it covers a wide range of topics.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 10 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
• Advanced Workplace Health and Safety
• Workplace Ergonomics and Human Factors
• Occupational Health and Hygiene
• Risk Assessment and Management
• Principles of Health and Safety Management
• Environmental Management and Sustainability
• Construction Safety Management
• Hazardous Substances and Chemical Safety
• Workplace Incident Investigation and Reporting
• Safety Culture and Leadership
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
EOSH - UK: Health & Safety Courses:
Highfield - UK Courses
EOSH - UK Courses
CPD - UK Courses
bottom of page