top of page
EOSH UK Level 4 - Award in Food Hygiene and Safety Management
(EOSH - Environmental Occupational Safety and Health)
The Level 4 Award in Food Hygiene and Safety Management is an advanced course designed for individuals in senior managerial positions within the food industry. This course provides a comprehensive understanding of food safety management, equipping participants with the skills to develop and implement effective food safety systems and ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 7-10 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
• Advanced Food Safety Management Systems
• Foodborne Illnesses and Outbreaks
• Risk Assessment and Control
• Food Allergen Management and Control
• Food Safety Culture
• Regulatory Compliance and Legislation
• Auditing and Inspection
• Crisis Management and Recall Procedures
• Food Fraud and Authenticity
• Food Safety Training and Communication
• Emerging Issues in Food Safety
• Environmental Health and Sustainability
• Food Safety Incident Investigation
• Food Supply Chain Management
• Continuous Improvement and Performance Monitoring
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
EOSH - UK: Food Safety Courses:
Highfield - UK Courses
EOSH - UK Courses
CPD - UK Courses
bottom of page