top of page
EOSH UK Level 3 - Award in Food Safety Management
(EOSH - Environmental Occupational Safety and Health)
The Level 3 Award in Food Safety Management is a comprehensive course designed for individuals who hold a supervisory or managerial role in the food industry. It provides in-depth knowledge and skills to effectively manage and implement food safety systems within an organization. This course is suitable for professionals responsible for ensuring compliance with food safety regulations and maintaining high standards of hygiene and safety.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 5 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
• Introduction Food Safety Management Systems
• Food Microbiological Hazards and Controls
• Legal Requirements and Regulations
• Food Allergen Management
• Physical and Chemical Hazards
• Supplier and Ingredient Control
• Cleaning and Sanitation Practices
• Staff Training and Development
• Auditing and Inspection
• Crisis Management and Incident Response
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
EOSH - UK: Food Safety Courses:
Highfield - UK Courses
EOSH - UK Courses
CPD - UK Courses
bottom of page