top of page
EOSH UK Level 2 - Award in Food Safety Catering
(EOSH - Environmental Occupational Safety and Health)
The Level 2 Award in Food Safety Catering is a comprehensive course designed to provide individuals working in the catering industry with the knowledge and skills necessary to ensure food safety and hygiene. This course is suitable for anyone involved in food preparation, handling, or service, including chefs, kitchen staff, and food service personnel.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 3 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
• Introduction to Food Safety Catering
• Microbiological Hazards in Catering
• Contamination and Cross-Contamination
• Personal Food Hygiene
• Food Storage and Preservation
• Food Preparation and Cooking
• Food Cleaning and Disinfection
• Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
EOSH - UK: Food Safety Courses:
Highfield - UK Courses
EOSH - UK Courses
CPD - UK Courses
bottom of page