top of page
EOSH UK - Award in First AID & AED
(EOSH - Environmental Occupational Safety and Health)
The Award in First Aid & AED is designed to equip participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to provide immediate assistance and potentially save lives in emergency situations. The course focuses on essential first aid techniques and the effective use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED). Participants will learn how to assess and manage various medical emergencies, including cardiac arrest, choking, bleeding, fractures, and more. The course emphasizes practical hands-on training, ensuring participants gain confidence in their abilities to respond effectively in real-life situations.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 4-5 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
• Introduction to First Aid
• Understanding the Role of a First Aider
• Primary Survey and Assessing the Scene
• Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
• Use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
• Dealing with Choking and Airway Obstruction
• Managing Bleeding and Wound Care
• Fractures, Sprains, and Strains
• Burns and Scalds
• Medical Conditions: Stroke, Heart Attack, Seizures
• Environmental Emergencies: Heatstroke, Hypothermia.
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
EOSH - UK: First Aid Courses:
Highfield - UK Courses
EOSH - UK Courses
CPD - UK Courses
bottom of page