top of page
EOSH UK Level 3 Award in Fire Safety Management
(EOSH - Environmental Occupational Safety and Health)
The Level 3 Award in Fire Safety Management is a thorough course created for those who are in charge of managing fire safety in their organizations or who want to work in this field. This course equips students with the in-depth information and abilities they need to manage fire safety risks successfully, create fire safety policies and procedures, and maintain regulatory compliance. It covers complex subjects like assessing fire risks, emergency preparation, fire safety audits, and fostering a fire safety culture inside a company.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 7 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
• Introduction to Fire Safety Management
• Fire Safety Legislation and Regulations
• Fire Risk Assessment and Control Measures
• Emergency Planning and Evacuation Procedures
• Fire Safety Policies and Procedures Development
• Fire Safety Auditing and Inspections
• Fire Safety Training and Communication
• Fire Safety Management Systems
• Managing Fire Safety in Different Settings (e.g., workplaces, residential buildings)
• Promoting a Culture of Fire Safety
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
EOSH - UK: Fire Safety Courses:
Highfield - UK Courses
EOSH - UK Courses
CPD - UK Courses
bottom of page