top of page
EOSH UK Award in Train The Trainer - Fire Safety
(EOSH - Environmental Occupational Safety and Health)
People who want to become certified trainers in fire safety may enroll in the Train the Trainer – Fire Safety course. The course’s objective is to increase participants’ knowledge of and proficiency in giving others effective fire safety training. It addresses issues including preventing fires, responding to emergencies, assessing the fire danger, and using firefighting tools effectively. Participants will gain knowledge about teaching methods, presentation abilities, and how to include students in fire safety lessons.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 7-10 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
• Introduction to Train The Trainer – Fire Safety
• Fire Safety Legislation and Regulations
• Principles of Adult Learning
• Effective Communication and Presentation Skills
• Designing Fire Safety Training Programs
• Fire Risk Assessment and Hazard Identification
• Fire Prevention Strategies and Best Practices
• Emergency Procedures and Evacuation Planning
• Firefighting Equipment and Practical Demonstrations
• Assessing Learner Performance and Providing Feedback
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
EOSH - UK: Fire Safety Courses:
Highfield - UK Courses
EOSH - UK Courses
CPD - UK Courses
bottom of page