top of page
EOSH UK Award in Fire Safety for Managers
(EOSH - Environmental Occupational Safety and Health)
The Award in Fire Safety for Managers is intended especially for people in managerial or supervisory positions who are accountable for ensuring that their organizations are safe from fires. This course equips managers with a thorough understanding of fire safety principles, enabling them to implement fire safety measures, carry out risk analyses, and guarantee fire safety requirements are being followed. It addresses issues including preventing fires, emergency preparedness, evacuation protocols, and managers’ legal responsibilities with regard to fire safety.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 4-5 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
• Introduction to Fire Safety for Managers
• Fire Safety Legislation and Regulatory Requirements
• Roles and Responsibilities of Managers in Fire Safety
• Fire Risk Assessment and Control Measures
• Fire Prevention Strategies in the Workplace
• Emergency Planning and Evacuation Procedures
• Fire Safety Equipment and Systems for Managers
• Fire Safety Training and Communication
• Monitoring and Reviewing Fire Safety Measures
• Managing Fire Safety in Specific Environments (e.g., offices, retail, hospitality)
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
EOSH - UK: Fire Safety Courses:
Highfield - UK Courses
EOSH - UK Courses
CPD - UK Courses
bottom of page