top of page
EOSH UK Level 2 - Award in Environmental Principles
(EOSH - Environmental Occupational Safety and Health)
The Level 2 Award in Environmental Principles is made to give participants a fundamental understanding of environmental principles and how they are used in different situations. The purpose of this course is to increase students’ understanding of environmental concerns, sustainable lifestyle choices, and the value of environmental preservation. Participants will gain knowledge of environmental laws, pollution prevention, waste management, and the contribution of both individuals and groups to the advancement of environmental sustainability.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 3 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
• Introduction to Environmental Principles
• Environmental Legislation and Regulations
• Sustainable Development and its Importance
• Environmental Impact Assessment
• Pollution Control and Prevention Measures
• Waste Management and Recycling Practices
• Conservation of Natural Resources
• Biodiversity and Ecosystem Protection
• Climate Change and Mitigation Strategies
• Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
EOSH - UK: Environment Courses:
Highfield - UK Courses
EOSH - UK Courses
CPD - UK Courses
bottom of page