top of page
EOSH UK - Award in Environmental Quality Monitoring & Analysis
(EOSH - Environmental Occupational Safety and Health)
The Award in Environmental Quality Monitoring & Analysis is designed to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of monitoring and analyzing environmental quality parameters. The course focuses on equipping individuals with the knowledge and skills to effectively assess and interpret data related to air, water, soil, and other environmental media. Participants will learn about sampling techniques, laboratory analysis methods, data interpretation, and quality assurance/quality control procedures in environmental monitoring.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 4-5 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
• Introduction to Environmental Quality Monitoring
• Sampling Techniques for Air, Water, and Soil
• Analytical Methods for Environmental Monitoring
• Quality Assurance/Quality Control in Environmental Analysis
• Data Management and Interpretation
• Monitoring and Analysis of Air Quality Parameters
• Monitoring and Analysis of Water Quality Parameters
• Monitoring and Analysis of Soil Quality Parameters
• Bio monitoring and Ecological Assessment
• Remote Sensing and GIS Applications in Environmental Monitoring
• Risk Assessment and Decision-Making in Environmental Quality
• Emerging Trends in Environmental Monitoring and Analysis
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
EOSH - UK: Environment Courses:
Highfield - UK Courses
EOSH - UK Courses
CPD - UK Courses
bottom of page