top of page
EOSH UK Award in Electrical Safety for Workers
(EOSH - Environmental Occupational Safety and Health)
The EOSH UK Award in Electrical Safety for Workers is designed to provide workers with essential knowledge and skills to safely work in environments where electrical hazards may be present. The course focuses on creating awareness about electrical risks, preventive measures, and safe work practices to minimize the likelihood of accidents and injuries. Participants will learn about relevant regulations and standards pertaining to electrical safety in the UK and gain an understanding of electrical systems and equipment. The course combines theoretical knowledge with practical demonstrations to equip workers with the necessary tools to identify and mitigate electrical hazards effectively.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 5 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
• Introduction to electrical safety principles and regulations.
• Understanding electrical systems, circuits, and components.
• Electrical hazards and their potential consequences.
• Safe working distances and clearance requirements.
• Personal protective equipment (PPE) for electrical safety.
• Procedures for isolation, lockout/tag out, and testing of electrical equipment.
• Safe practices for working with electrical tools and equipment.
• Emergency response and evacuation procedures in electrical incidents.
• Risk assessment and hazard identification in electrical work areas.
• Case studies and practical exercises to reinforce learning.
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
EOSH - UK: Electrical Safety Courses:
Highfield - UK Courses
EOSH - UK Courses
CPD - UK Courses
bottom of page