top of page
EOSH UK Award in Advanced Electrical Safety for Engineers
(EOSH - Environmental Occupational Safety and Health)
EOSH UK Level 2- Award in Advanced Electrical Safety for Engineers is designed to provide engineers with an in-depth understanding of electrical safety principles, practices, and regulations. This course is suitable for individuals who have a basic understanding of electrical systems and are involved in electrical engineering work or maintenance activities. The course aims to enhance participants’ knowledge and skills in identifying electrical hazards, implementing safety measures, and ensuring compliance with electrical safety standards.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 3 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
• Electrical Safety Regulations and Standards
• Electrical Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
• Implementing control measures to minimize electrical hazards
• Electrical Equipment Inspection and Testing
• Electrical Fire Safety and Emergency Response
• Understanding the causes and risks of electrical fires
• Fire prevention strategies for electrical installations
• Fire suppression systems and equipment for electrical fires
• Electrical Safety Management Systems
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
EOSH - UK: Electrical Safety Courses:
Highfield - UK Courses
EOSH - UK Courses
CPD - UK Courses
bottom of page