top of page
(EOSH, UK) Level 3 Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety
(EOSH - Environmental Occupational Safety and Health)
The Level 3 Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety is a comprehensive program that equips learners with the knowledge and skills necessary to ensure health and safety in the workplace. This course covers various aspects of occupational health and safety, including legal frameworks, risk assessment, hazard identification, emergency response, and more. It aims to develop competent health and safety professionals who can effectively manage workplace risks and create a safe environment for all.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 6 months.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
• Introduction to Occupational Health & Safety
• Legal and Regulatory Frameworks
• Risk Assessment and Management
• Hazard Identification and Control Measures
• Fire Safety Management
• Accident Investigation and Reporting
• Ergonomics and Human Factors
• Environmental Management
• Emergency Response and Preparedness
• Health and Safety Training and Education
• Training and communication
• Workplace Inspections and Auditing Process
• Internal and External Auditing Process
This qualification is evaluated using assignments and assessments. To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
EOSH - UK: Diploma Programs Courses:
Highfield - UK Courses
EOSH - UK Courses
CPD - UK Courses
bottom of page