top of page
(EOSH, UK) Level 3 Diploma in Environmental Management
(EOSH - Environmental Occupational Safety and Health)
The Level 3 Diploma in Environmental Management is designed to provide learners with a comprehensive understanding of environmental principles, practices, and management systems. This course focuses on equipping individuals with the knowledge and skills necessary to assess, monitor, and manage environmental issues in various settings. It covers topics such as environmental regulations, sustainable development, pollution control, waste management, and more.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 6 months.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
• Introduction to Environmental Management , Regulations and Compliance
• Environmental Monitoring ,Data Analysis and Pollution Control
• Sustainable Development and Corporate Social Responsibility
• Air Quality and Waste Management and Recycling
• Sustainable Resource and Water Resource Management
• Energy Management and Conservation
• Biodiversity Conservation and Habitat Management
• Climate Change and Adaptation Strategies
• Environmental Management Systems ;Auditing and Reporting (e.g., ISO 14001)
• Environmental Risk Assessment and Management
• Environmental Sustainability in Business Operations
• Environmental Management ,Reporting and Performance Indicators
This qualification is evaluated using assignments and assessments. To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
EOSH - UK: Diploma Programs Courses:
Highfield - UK Courses
EOSH - UK Courses
CPD - UK Courses
bottom of page