top of page
EOSH UK - Award in Construction Project Management
(EOSH - Environmental Occupational Safety and Health)
The Award in Construction Project Management is designed to equip individuals with the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively manage construction projects. This course focuses on project planning, scheduling, budgeting, risk management, and coordination of resources to ensure successful project completion within the construction industry.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 7-10 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
• Introduction to Construction Project Management
• Project Initiation and Feasibility
• Project Planning and Scheduling
• Budgeting and Cost Control
• Risk Management in Construction Projects
• Procurement and Contract Management
• Resource Management and Allocation
• Quality Management in Construction Projects
• Stakeholder Engagement and Communication
• Project Execution, Monitoring, and Control
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
EOSH - UK: Construction & Process Safety Courses:
Highfield - UK Courses
EOSH - UK Courses
CPD - UK Courses
bottom of page