top of page
EOSH UK Level 3 - Award in Aviation Safety
(EOSH - Environmental Occupational Safety and Health)
The Level 3 Award in Aviation Safety is an advanced course that provides participants with a comprehensive understanding of aviation safety management systems, risk assessment, accident investigation, emergency response planning, and other critical aspects of aviation safety. It is designed for individuals who have a strong foundation in aviation safety and wish to further enhance their knowledge and skills in the field.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 7 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
• Advanced Aviation Safety Management Systems
• Risk Assessment and Mitigation Strategies
• Accident Investigation and Analysis Techniques
• Human Factors in Aviation Safety
• Emergency Response Planning and Crisis Management
• Safety Culture and Organizational Factors
• Safety Culture and Communication
• Safety Audits and Inspections
• Regulatory Compliance
• Emerging Trends and Technologies in Aviation Safety.
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
EOSH - UK: Aviation Safety Courses:
Highfield - UK Courses
EOSH - UK Courses
CPD - UK Courses
bottom of page