top of page
EOSH UK - Award in Aviation Safety Security Management (ASSM) for Managers
(EOSH - Environmental Occupational Safety and Health)
The Award in Aviation Safety Security Management (ASSM) for Managers is a comprehensive course that focuses on providing participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively manage aviation security risks. The course covers various aspects of aviation security management, including threat assessment, security planning, crisis management, and regulatory compliance. Participants will gain an understanding of the latest security measures and best practices to ensure the safety and security of aviation operations.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 7-10 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
• Introduction to Aviation Safety Security
• Aviation Security Regulations and Compliance
• Threat Assessment and Risk Management
• Security Planning and Strategy
• Access Control and Perimeter Security
• Passenger and Baggage Screening Procedures
• Security Training and Awareness
• Crisis Management and Emergency Response
• Security Incident Management and Investigation
• Cyber security in Aviation
• Aviation Security Audits and Inspections
• International Aviation Security Cooperation
• Airport Security Management
• Airline Security Management
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
EOSH - UK: Aviation Safety Courses:
Highfield - UK Courses
EOSH - UK Courses
CPD - UK Courses
bottom of page